The Antiviral Protocol
Help to AVOID (or potentially lessen) the effects of viruses (myths, truths & strategies for self-care to help support immunity)
Did you know that A VIRUS may be behind MANY confusing or mysterious health issues you may be facing???
This course is about helping to support your body through powerful self-care strategies and nourishing, healing foods.
Support your health and create a strong, healthy foundation by eating foods research has shown have antiviral properties to potentially may help stave off debilitating symptoms, and you’ll be taking steps toward a healthier, stronger you.1-3
VIRUSES AND WHERE THEY HIDE:
In our exclusive Antiviral Protocol Plus, you’ll find these nourishing products:
Ancient Earth Minerals Liquid
A potent mineral blend in liquid form, designed to help build immunity and detoxify. Take 3 droppers in the morning and 3 droppers in the evening, without regard to meals. Add to your water or tea to sip on throughout the day.
Digestive Care Multi
Cleanse, alkalize, strengthen immunity, and improve digestion with this powerful blend of probiotics, digestive enzymes, and minerals.
A tasty, refreshing, and highly nutritious fermented green drink, intended to strengthen immunity and uphold energy levels throughout the day. Take at approximately 7:00 AM and 2:00 PM; can be mixed with pea protein and Stevia. Mix in a shaker cup and take it to sip on the way to work. Vitality SuperGreen can also be enjoyed in the afternoon for a pick-me-up if energy begins to fade.
- Yagnik D, Serafin V, J Shah A. Antimicrobial activity of apple cider vinegar against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans; downregulating cytokine and microbial protein expression. Sci Rep. 2018 Jan 29;8(1):1732. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-18618-x. PMID: 29379012; PMCID: PMC5788933.
- Pereira L, Critchley AT. The COVID 19 novel coronavirus pandemic 2020: seaweeds to the rescue? Why does substantial, supporting research about the antiviral properties of seaweed polysaccharides seem to go unrecognized by the pharmaceutical community in these desperate times? J Appl Phycol. 2020 Jun 1:1-3. doi: 10.1007/s10811-020-02143-y. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32836796; PMCID: PMC7263178.
- Hamida RS, Shami A, Ali MA, Almohawes ZN, Mohammed AE, Bin-Meferij MM. Kefir: A protective dietary supplementation against viral infection. Biomed Pharmacother. 2021 Jan;133:110974. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2020.110974. Epub 2020 Nov 11. PMID: 33186795; PMCID: PMC7655491.
- Zwart MP, Hemerik L, Cory JS, de Visser JA, Bianchi FJ, Van Oers MM, Vlak JM, Hoekstra RF, Van der Werf W. An experimental test of the independent action hypothesis in virus-insect pathosystems. Proc Biol Sci. 2009 Jun 22;276(1665):2233-42. doi: 10.1098/rspb.2009.0064. Epub 2009 Mar 11. PMID: 19324752; PMCID: PMC2677602.
- Perrine Cufi, Nadine Dragin, Julia Miriam Weiss, Pilar Martinez-Martinez, Marc H. De Baets, Régine Roussin, Elie Fadel, Sonia Berrih-Aknin, Rozen Le Panse. Implication of dsRNA signaling in the etiology of autoimmune myasthenia gravis. Annals of Neurology, 2012; DOI: 10.1002/ana.23791.
- Niklas Nyström, Tove Berg, Elin Lundin, Oskar Skog, Inga Hansson, Gun Frisk, Ivana Juko-Pecirep, Mats Nilsson, Ulf Gyllensten, Yigael Finkel, Jonas Fuxe, Alkwin Wanders. Human Enterovirus Species B in Ileocecal Crohn’s Disease. Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology, 2013; 4 (6): e38 DOI: 10.1038/ctg.2013.7.
- Cheng J, Ke Q, Jin Z, et al. Cytomegalovirus Infection Causes an Increase of Arterial Blood Pressure. Früh K, ed. PLoS Pathogens. 2009;5(5):e1000427. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1000427.
- Viruses in Human Cancers. zur Hausen H. Science. 1991 Nov 22; 254(5035):1167-73.
- Shen Li, Feiyang Ma, Tomohiro Yokota, Gustavo Garcia Jr., Amelia Palermo, Yijie Wang, Colin Farrell, Yu-Chen Wang, Rimao Wu, Zhiqiang Zhou, Calvin Pan, Marco Morselli, Michael A. Teitell, Sergey Ryazantsev, Gregory A. Fishbein, Johanna ten Hoeve, Valerie A. Arboleda, Joshua Bloom, Barbara J. Dillon, Matteo Pellegrini, Aldons J. Lusis, Thomas G. Graeber, Vaithilingaraja Arumugaswami, Arjun Deb. Metabolic reprogramming and epigenetic changes of vital organs in SARS-CoV-2 induced systemic toxicity. JCI Insight, 2020; DOI: 10.1172/jci.insight.145027.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For citations of studies and research to support the above information, please click here.